Sunday, October 10, 2010

what's keith THINKING?

*light bulb*

Today, I had an epiphany.  Well, let me start out by saying that everything is back to normal.  My mother and I have apologized.  I'm no longer in hiding.  Now, back to my epiphany.  While doing some yard work, Kenny came across my mind.  And something just said to let him go.  Just like that.  So simple, so clear.  LET HIM GO. 

And when I say, let him go, I'm not just simply talking about the relationship but everything that came with it.  Well, not everything.  For a long time now, I've blamed Kenny for many of my circumstances.  I blame Kenny for not having a car, my living situation, HIV status... the list goes on.  But, it's not his fault.  It's MY fault.  I did this. I'm to blame.  I gave up so much to be with him.  But, in the long run, I gained a lot.

Right now, I need to work on me.  It's hard but I can do it.  I have no friends and hardly any family.  No one seems to understand me.  There's no one I can talk to.  No one, really, but Kenny.  

So, Kenny, I let you go.  You are now free.  If and when you want me again, I'll be here.  Forever yours.   



No comments:

Post a Comment