Friday, October 1, 2010

what's keith UPSET ABOUT?

Are you anorexic?

Guess who asked?  My mom.  She just thought she would ask after watching an episode of Dr. Phil.  Are you serious?  Never have I had an eating disorder.  If you ask me, I think she is jealous.  Just because the rest of the family is overweight and clinically obese, I should be also.  She says she's just being concerned, but I think she's just being an asshole.  Never have I given her a reason to believe that I have an eating disorder.  I'm 5' 10" and 160lbs.  Even if I were 20lbs. lighter I would still be a healthy weight.  Yeah, I work out everyday.  And no, I don't really watch what I eat.  I'm naturally skinny.  She seems to think I'm starving myself.  Mom, get a clue.

More  interesting stories from this jealous bitch are sure to come.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment