Sunday, November 28, 2010

who's keith OFFICIALLY OVER?

I can say that I am officially over this guy. 


His name is Lance Coadie Williams.  He is a recovering drug addict who has Aids. His occupation is acting.  If you search his name on google, you can take a look at some of his past projects.  Anyhow, he was working as a waiter when I met him.

Lance Coadie Williams, I would have to say, was the first boyfriend that truly hurt me.  He failed to inform me of his HIV status even after having unprotected sex.  He would hide his prescribed antiviral drugs, so that I had no idea he had Aids.  Looking back on this relationship, I really have no idea why I was dating him.  I met him shortly after I was let go from my position with Bank of America and I was bored and lonely.  I would have to say that he wasn't my type, but after spending a lot of time with him, I fell in love. 

So, how did I find out about his HIV status?  Like always, I did some snooping in his apartment, while he was away at work.  I stumbled upon his Narcotics Anonymous diary as well as prescription receipts and they basically confirmed the inevitable.  Honestly, I think the bad part of the situation is not that he had Aids, but rather the lies and deceit.  You see, he knew he was positive, however he failed to mention his status before having unprotected sex which is a felony in the state of Pennsylvania, the state he was residing in at the time.

Even after I found out about his illness, I stayed with him and engaged in the same risky behavior.  We continued to have unprotected sex.  It's possible that Lance infected me with not only HIV but herpes.  He was taking drugs for both ailments.  I'm not exactly sure because I have neglected to get tested, but I think I have both viruses.  In fact, more often than not, you generally have both at the same time due to effect both viruses have on your immune system.  And to add more injury, after dealing with Kenny, I probably have a super-infection.  I know, FML.

Now I won't say that I was the only one harmed in my relationship with Lance.  After finding out about his status, I tried to expose him.  I would set up bogus adam4adam profile accounts using his picture and detailing his medical misfortunes.  I know I'm evil, but I wanted to hurt him just as bad as he hurt me.  I knew he didn't want to be exposed, yet I did it anyway.  Even today, I still have several pictures of him as well as his personal information.  I thought about exposing him even more, but I'm just going to let it go. 

After this post, I will no longer mention Lance Coadie Williams.  I forgive him.  I know that hurt people only hurt people.  And trust me when I say that Lance is definitely a hurt and lost soul.  Considering what he's been through, I can't say that I blame him.  Now, just because I forgive Lance, doesn't mean that I accept what he's done.  I still don't ever want to see him again.  And if I do see him again, trust me, I won't be speaking to him.  He will just be a chapter in my book.

Now, I'm still working on forgiving Kenny.  I'm not really there yet, but I'm sure I'll get there.

  Here's more pictures of Lance Coadie Williams.














So, in an effort to no longer cause harm, I will delete these pictures and his personal information from my computer.  I can't grow as a person, if I can't learn to forgive and let go.  And I officially forgive Lance Coadie Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment