Saturday, October 9, 2010

what's keith DOING?

The Diary of Anne Frank Keith

Okay, so no warrant.  Just a protective order.  That Sunday night, I was forced out of the house by three police officers.  They served me my papers and ordered me not to step on the premises until the court hearing which was two days later.  What did I do?  Well, I slept in the garage.  I slept there for two nights.  I can’t believe what my life has come to.  I got tired of sleeping outside, so I broke into the house.  I’m now hiding in a basement closet as we speak.  I’ve been hiding here for about three days now.  I occasionally come out to shower and to eat when no one is in the house.  A few times, I’ve almost come close to being busted, but thankfully not yet.
I don’t know what I’m going to do.  My mother says that I can stay at her other house.  Now, she just closed the deal on buying the house a few days ago and the home is in awful shape.  She’s fixing it up so that she can sell it and make a profit.  House-flipping.  I’m a little apprehensive as there is no heat, AC, cable, or alarm system, but it’s a place to stay.  I don’t know if the offer still stands but it’s my only option. 

What a life?  I’m sure someone out there has it worse than me.  But, why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment