Saturday, October 30, 2010

what's keith THINKING ABOUT?

They say if you love something, let it go.  And if it comes back, that's how you know it's yours.  But I ask.  Who has the time or the patience?  I'm talking about love and finding your soul mate.  Maybe I should see a psychic and see if Kenny and I are really made for each other.

I have not had sex with anyone besides Kenny since August of 2009.  I pride myself in never cheating on Kenny.  Too bad, I can't say the same for him.  He's going around spreading his toxic kids all around town.  I have no desire to be with or have sex with any person other than Kenny.  I'm sure all of that will change once I start to have sexual encounters with other people.  Look at how quickly Kenny has gotten over me.  I'm still young and sex is a necessity.  I already masturbate several times a day. 

It's been about two months since Kenny and have had sex.  And I refuse to bend over for him again until we are in a loving, monogamous relationship that leads to marriage.  Is that too much to ask?  For Kenny, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment