Monday, October 25, 2010

what's keith MAD ABOUT?

Oh No!  My left eye is swollen.  What the fuck?  You probably couldn't tell unless I pointed it out.  But still, I can tell.  I think it might be due to a new eye cream that I'm trying out.  I'm taking it right back to Target today.  What eye cream, you might ask?  Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream.  This has never happenned before and I'm an avid user of Roc's products. 

What the hell?  It seems like my skin is becoming more and more sensitive.  I also keep breaking out with pimples and I have no idea what is causing it.  My skin used to be adorable up until the top of the year.  Now, I hate my skin and I have several acne scars.  I hope my skin gets its act together soon because I am getting fed up.  For real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment