Saturday, October 2, 2010

who's keith MISSING?

Here's more pictures of Kenny.  Kenny, I can't get you out of my mind.  I miss you.  I love you.  And it hurts so much to know that you don't feel the same.  Never have I felt like this for anyone.  Never has anyone brought me to tears with the thought of losing him.  I know you're online looking for your next bootycall boyfriend.  But I'm coming for you.  Just wait and see. 

Kenny has told me to only call him once a week.  It's been a week since I last spoke with him.  I'm hesitant to call him because I don't want to just be tolerated.  I want to be loved.  I don't think I'll call him until I get a job.  Hopefully, that's pretty soon because it gets harder everyday not speaking with my husband. 





















If you're wondering.  I believe the first picture was taken at IHOP shortly after we picked up his car from the impound lot.  The last two pictures were taken during a date night.  We had just saw The Perfect Getaway and were getting a bite to eat at Papermoon here in Baltimore.  He was so in love with me then.  Those were the good ol' days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment