Saturday, October 23, 2010

what's keith EXCITED ABOUT?

I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To start things off, I am excited to announce that I have the house to myself.  My mother went down to Atlanta to celebrate Morehouse College's homecoming with my brother.  My brother is a sophomore at Morehouse majoring in psychology, if I'm not mistaken.   She left Thursday evening and will be back on Tuesday.  This weekend is going to be a stay-cation.  There's no one here to call my name every hour.  And I don't have to make up my bed.  How sweet is that?

Also, I've been driving Wayne's truck around town running errands.  But don't tell anyone.  I'm not supposed to.  Wayne is my mother's boyfriend.  Today, I went to the dollar store and Target.  I'm stocking up on all of my personal items and food since I don't have a car right now. 

Speaking of food, I was approved for food stamps.  I never thought I would see the day when I, Keith, would be on food stamps.  I should receive my card within a couple of days.  My mother will be excited to hear that.  I should receive $200 a month.  So I won't be going hungry, right?

To end things off, of course, I have to mention Kenny.  He called me on Wednesday.  We barely spoke.  He said he was just calling to check on me. And the last thing he said was talk to you another time.  Another time?  Who says that. Another time means whenever he's not boo-loving some other dude.  I guess we are so done.  And I'm okay with that for now.  At least he still calls.  Look at it on the bright side.  He doesn't have to call me.  I don't call him.  I told myself that I won't call Kenny until I get myself together.  Who knows how long that will be?  Hopefully, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment