Monday, October 18, 2010

what's keith DOING?

Why am I such a procrastinator?   It’s starting to get really annoying.  I feel like I can’t attain anything because I keep putting it off.  I don’t understand why I do it. Case in point, on Thursday my mother called and informed me that Hyatt called and wanted to schedule an interview.  It’s now Monday and I have still not called to schedule.  And I really need the job.  This is not the first time I’ve done so.  I think I procrastinate because I don’t want to be put in an awkward situation.  I 'm starting to realize that I dislike change even though I’m longing for change in my life. I disgust myself. 
Oh and let’s not forget I’m a big liar.  I told my mom and grandmother that my interview was today at 4pm.  Yeah right.  I just now lied and told them that I rescheduled for Wednesday at noon.  Give me a break.  I’m a huge liar.  I need to work on that.  But it’s easier to lie than to tell the truth.  How do I explain that I didn’t schedule the interview?  And I have no excuse for not doing so.  I don’t get it.  I’m complicated.  Another story of my life…  To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment