Wednesday, December 22, 2010

what's keith WEARING?

My skin is drier than it has ever been.  I think its partly due to the acne medication that I've been using.  My acne seems to be subsiding, however I'm left with dry, flaky skin.  So, I've been on the hunt for a new moisturizing foundation and I think I've found it.  I introduce you to the new Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation. 
(Well, it's not that new.  It's been out for a few months now.  I'm just catching on.)
This foundation claims that it is ultra hydrating while offering 100% baby smooth perfection.  So what do I think?  I think it's pretty good.  I have no complaints.  Now, I don't think the foundation is ultra hydrating however it's not mattifying.  What I mean is that you still have to apply your daily moisturizer especially if you have dry skin much like yours truly.  I will agree that it gives a baby smooth perfection.  It leaves a dewy finish and offers medium to full coverage.  It's so light that you don't even feel it on your face.   I also have to say there's no need for a concealer with the use of this product.  I like to layer this foundation over my troubled spots to double as my concealer.   I use the darkest color this foundation offers which is 350 Caramel.  I must say that I love the packaging.  It comes with a sponge, however I prefer to use a foundation brush.  Once applied, I don't set it with powder, however, I do use a primer for lasting coverage.  Would I purchase this product again?  I have to say I would without hesitation.  It's my new favorite.  I also love the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, but we'll talk about that another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment