Thursday, November 4, 2010

what's keith THINKING ABOUT?

Today, I am going to think of all the good things Kenny has done for me.  He's been nothing but a supportive, caring, and loving boyfriend.  No matter how mad I get at him, when I look back at all the things he's done for me, I can't help but to smile.  He means so much to me.  Too bad, he doesn't feel the same.  Where do I start?

Early in our relationship, Kenny did some snooping and went through my phone as well as computer.  He had seen a lot of personal information including my diary.  And trust me, the information in my diary was rated R and demeaning to my character.  Did Kenny look at me any different?  No.  He didn't leave me either.  He stood by me.  How perfect is he?

He's paid for countless nights out.  Whether we went to the movies or out to eat, he always flipped the bill.  He just wanted to make me happy.

He's also bought hundreds of dollars worth of clothes for me.  Anything I wanted, he would pay for.  Well, not anything, but you catch my drift.

Kenny has done countless favors for me.  From getting money orders for me to printing resume documents, anything that I asked him to do, he would do it.  He didn't mind?

He's paid my car insurance a couple of times.  Now granted he was using my car more than I was, but it wasn't really his responsibility.  He's even helped me get new plates for my car, flipping the bill for that whole fiasco.

He's intoduced me to several new places.  He's taken me to New York on a couple of occasions, Rehobeth beach, King of Prussia....  the list goes on. 

He kept food in my stomach.  When I didn't have any money to feed myself, he was there.  I can't count the many times I would have gone hungry if it had not been for Kenny. 

Kenny has helped me pay for rent.  He even paid my full rent back in November 2009.  I still owe him for that.

Let's not forget about the countless times he's given me money. 

Damn.  This list is getting long.

He introduced me to his family.  I felt extremely honored that he would intoduce me to the people that mean the most to him.  His family is great, by the way.

I think I've covered all my bases. 

I'll close with this story.  Back when our relationship was young, we used to go out all the time.  Well, one weekend I had explained to Kenny that I was broke.  He didn't care and took me out anyway.  When I got back home, I took the things out of my pockets and put them in my top dresser drawer.  Something I normally do to ensure that I don't misplace anything.  Well, when I opened the drawer there was a surprise waiting for me.  Kenny had placed a hundred dollar bill in my drawer.  I was so touched.  I then told Kenny that I couldn't take it.  However, after much resistance, I accepted the money.  No one had ever done anything for me like that.  I think I'll remember that for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment