Tuesday, October 26, 2010

what's keith DOING?

It's official.  Keith is now on food stamps.  I never thought I would ever say that in my lifetime.  Anyways, I just received my EBT card in the mail today.  Yay!  I'm finally benefiting from all those taxes I've paid since I was 14 years old.  Fuck Bush!

Speaking of Bush, the elections are coming up and I think for the first time, I'm going to vote Republican.  These last two years have sucked for me and guess who was in office?  Governor Martin O'Malley.  Now he's not to blame for all of my issues, however, I think it's time for someone new.  Plus, I don't like the way O'Malley has addressed certain situations.  When Ehrlich was in office four years ago, I was on the top of the world.  So, Ehrlich has my vote.  Although, Ehrlich disagrees with gay marriage.  I don't know. I'm just thinking outloud.  I think I'll vote for him anyways.  That's if I do decide to vote this year. 

I also applied to get a free cell phone.  Wow.  I'm really capitalizing on my lazy ass.  It's about time I get some type of government assistance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment