Friday, October 29, 2010

what's keith THINKING?

Should I give Kenny the link to my blog?   I mean, if I plan on being with him, he's going to find out sooner or later.  And considering he's pretty much the topic of most of my blog, I think I should inform him.  But I'm thinking that I shouldn't because this is my personal diary. 

Also, would he be okay with the fact that I'm displaying a lot of his personal information?  Would he be mad at me?  Would this tear us apart any further?  I'm only telling the truth.  I doubt anyone would ever recognize him.  As you can tell, I only talk about Kenny because he is the only one in my life worth talking about.  I have no friends.  I do nothing but sit at home all day.  I know.  That's pretty sad.  Hopefully, I'll have a job soon and won't have time to post daily. 

 Yet, I don't know.  I'll let him know eventually, but not now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment