Wednesday, October 20, 2010

what's keith MASTURBATING TO?

HERE'S ANOTHER ONEI think you're catching on. I love raw sex. During my first several sexual encounters, I was very adamant about having safe sex.  However, during the past couple of years that philosophy has gone out the window.  I've become sexually adventurous.  It's probably because I no longer have the self-esteem and/or value my life like I did a few years ago.  And lets not forget to mention that I'm probably sick (as in HIV+).  My last two boyfriends have AIDS and we never used protection.  They also failed to inform me.  I had to find out by snooping on them.  Now granted Lance was on antiviral drugs so he might not have infected me.  However, Kenny is not.  He is highly contagious. 

 I've come to believe that being gay and HIV+ are inevitable.  It's going to happen if not sooner than later if you are sexually active.  I'm more than likely a statistic.  I have still neglected to get tested because I already know the results.  I have to be positive.   

What I don't know can't hurt me?  Yeah right

No comments:

Post a Comment