Friday, December 31, 2010

what's keith LISTENING TO IN 2010?

The year is pretty much over.  What a year?  I'm looking forward to the many opportunities of 2011.  Anyway, you know I'm a music addict, so I have to post
The Top 25 Most Played Songs of 2010.
(According to my iTunes Top 25 Most Played playlist)

I.  Tynisha Keli - "The Right Way"
II.  Kylie Minogue - "Get Outta My Way"
III.  K. Michelle - "Can't Do This"
IV.  Willow - "Whip My Hair"
V.  Keri Hilson - "Fearless"
VI.  Angel Taylor - "Not Even Human"
VII.  Keri Hilson - "So Good"
VIII.  Tiffany Evans - "I'll Be There"
IX.  Rihanna - "What's My Name"
X.  Katy Perry - "Last Friday Night (TGIF)"
XI.  Tiffany Evans - "Uplifting"
XII.  Jewel - "What You Are"
XIII.  Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
XIV.  T.I. featuring Christina Aguilara - "Castle Walls"
XV.  Ciara - "Shut Em Up"
XVI.  Mario - "Cheat Sheets"
XVII.  Taylor Swift - "Innocent"
XVIII.  Fefe Dobson featuring Orianthi - "Can't Breathe"
XIX.  Rick Ross featuring Chrisette Michelle & Drake - "Aston Martin Music"
XX.  Kelly Rowland - "Rose Colored Glasses"
XXI.  Nicki Minaj featuring Kanye West - "Blazin'"
XXII.  The Black Eyed Peas - "The Best One Yet (The Boy)"
XXIII.  Katy Perry - "Hummingbird Heartbeat"
XXIV.  Rihanna - "S&M"
XXV.  Chris Brown featuring Kevin McCall - "Between the Lines"

No comments:

Post a Comment