Wednesday, November 24, 2010

what's keith PROMISING?


If it's not like the movies, I don't want it.  In my head, the love I felt for Kenny was just like the movies.  Never have I felt like that before.  I'm still in love with him.  Today, I actually almost cried at the thought of never being with him again.  But, I'm okay.  I love him too much to keep causing him pain and misery.  I'll just love him from afar. 

Someday, I hope to find someone and fall in love just like the movies.  I know he's out there and I will no longer settle for less.  I think I'm over the whole promiscuity phase as well.  I'm over giving my body away searching for my night in shining armour.  If he's truly my other half, he can wait for it.  And so can I. 

Look at me.  I'm truly growing and gaining a feeling of self-worth.  I guess, when you've had the best, you can't ever be happy with anything less.  And Kenny was the best.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  My Kenny is out there and when I do finally meet him, I'll know just what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment