Thursday, November 11, 2010

what's keith THANKFUL FOR?


I'm thankful for the popular website known as youtube.  I frequent this site several times a day.  Most of my subscriptions consist of makeup gurus.  Thanks to the many makeup gurus that post videos daily, I've gained so much knowledge on makeup products and application.  Now, I can definitely say that I know how to beat my face.  That's for sure.

But, who is the guy in the video?  His name is Abraham Tomo, also known as ATFierce.  Isn't he cute?  I stumbled upon his channel a few days ago and instantly subscribed.  I'm actually debating whether or not I should start my own youtube channel.  I'm a bit apprehensive because I know about the hateration that comes with posting videos.  Maybe I'll start my own channel later.  We'll see.  Trust me, don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment