Tuesday, November 23, 2010

what's keith MASTURBATING TO?

This is how I like to get fucked.  Yeah, I know.  I'm a little bit of a freak.  When I masturbate I actually fantasize about being gang-banged.  Now, it's just a fantasy.  I know I wouldn't enjoy being in that situation in real life.  Don't get me wrong.  I have had my fair share of group sex sessions, however, I've never really enjoyed them.  I prefer a one-on-one freak session. 

I love an aggressive top that knows how to take charge in sexual situations.  I love being the center of attention and just being idolized.  I love being groped and felt up from head to toe.  Kissing is definitely a turn on for me and I enjoy getting rimmed.  Now two things I don't enjoy is eating ass and fucking ass.  Now, I have tried both once and let's just say that I hated it.  Never again.  I'm definitely a total bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment