Tuesday, November 2, 2010

who's keith NOT TALKING TO?

Kenny just called literally five minutes ago.  And I declined to answer the phone.  I don't know why I didn't pick up.  I don't even know why he continues to call considering he doesn't really care for me.  Well, at least he won't say it.  I guess actions speak louder than words.  And Kenny is not a great communicator so you have to read his actions to get his true feelings.  Anyhow, I neglected to answer the phone because I don't want to bore him.  Nothing has changed since the last time we spoke and I know he's bored with me.  He says I no longer spark his interest.  Yeah, that hurt.  It was like a dagger in my heart.  I'm sure he's just calling to check in on me.  Nothing more, nothing less.  His mother, Gloria, probably told him to call me.  Yeah, how lame?  The next time he calls though, I'll be sure to answer.  That's if I'm around the house.  And that's if he does call again.  He'll probably call me in another two weeks, give or take a day.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment