Friday, November 12, 2010

what's keith THANKFUL FOR?

I'm thankful for EyesLipsFace and just makeup in general.  I discovered the EyesLipsFace cosmetic brand almost two years ago and have been a fan ever since.  The awesome thing about the brand is the quality of the products considering the price point.  The items in the EyesLipsFace brand range from $1 to $6.  So, it's very affordable.  The line allows me to truly play around in makeup and discover my preferences in my makeup looks.  Now I'm not saying that all of their products are bangin'.  There are several misses.  But for only a few dollars, who can complain.

I recently ordered some items from the cosmetic line and I just received the package in the mail.  Here's the run down on some of their new products....

Pass on this product.  It has a funny odor and you'd probably do yourself better if you sprayed water on your face.  I would definitely not repurchase this item.















This stipple brush does pretty well considering the price.  I think ELF's powder brush does a better job at applying liquid or cream foundation, however this brush is great for applying powdered blush or bronzer.  I will definitely repurchase this item.













I am in love with this tinted moisturizer.  This is my first time trying a tinted moisturizer and I have to say that this product provides more coverage than many of my foundations.  I purchased this moisturizer in espresso. It's a little too dark for my preference, but it has that warm undertone that I long for in my makeup bases.  I will definitely be repurchasing this item for years to come.  It's unbelievable how great this product is considering the price.  ELF keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment