Monday, November 15, 2010

what's keith TRIPPING ABOUT?

Today, I got to thinking.  You know.  Since I've known Kenny for a little over a year, I can count the number of compliments he has given me on two hands.  Is that sad?  I think so, given we were together for a little less than a year.  I'm sure I can recall them all.  I never forget anything, especially Kenny's compliments because they were so rare.

1.  One time during sex, he called me a sexy bitch.

2.  While we were leaving the movies one night.  Kenny complimented me on my makeup.  He said that he liked the natural look.

3.  On our way to see Twilight's Blue Moon, he actually said that I looked nice.  I think I look nice every time we go out, yet that was the only time he graced me with a compliment on my attire.

4.  Recently he gave me a compliment on my cleaning skills.  I am a germophobe, so I'm constantly cleaning.  On the other hand, Kenny is very messy and dirty.  That side of Kenny bothered me a lot during the beginning of our relationship, but like anything else, I got used to it.  He used to make fun of me and said that I did a bad job at cleaning the house.  He would say, oh, you missed a spot or you didn't do a good job.  So a month ago, when he said that I could clean worth a darn, I was ecstatic.  That compliment took me by surprise.

5.  And finally, Kenny recently told me that I do a good job at taking dick.  Kenny is well-endowed, so it was a little bit of a challenge taking his dick every night or morning.  But it was a great challenge, if I say so myself.  And I did a good job at it.  Does that even count as a compliment?  I don't know.  I'll include that statement anyway.

I think that's all.  Excuse me, I can count all of his compliments on one hand.  As you can see, Kenny is not great at giving compliments.  He's not that great of a communicator, in general.  I would always try to make Kenny feel appreciated or wanted in the relationship, yet he wouldn't always do the same for me.  I'm not saying that he gets a fail on this topic but he barely passes with a C.  Sometimes, I would have to beg him to give me a kiss before he left for the day.  Hopefully boyfriend #5 does a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment