Thursday, November 18, 2010

who's keith CRUSHING ON?


Okay, I'll admit it.  I have a crush on this guy.  I believe his name is Randy Alexander.  He's not much of a poet, in my opinion, but he seems like a nice person.  And I give him an applause for having the guts to stand in front of a crowd and express his innermost thoughts.  I remember a few years ago, we were going to hook up.  Hook up as in have sex, but things fell through.  He wanted to hook up in his car, but I'm not that kind of guy.  I prefer to have sex on a bed.  I'm not a fan of having sex in cars, parks, or public places.  I prefer a more intimate setting.

Do you think we'll ever meet, though?  He still has the same Adam4Adam profile with the same picture.  Maybe when I get myself together, I'll send him a message.  Maybe.  I prefer to be chased, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment