Tuesday, November 30, 2010

what's keith BUYING?

I was just sitting on my bed looking at beauty blogs, when I remembered that it was Tuesday.  And you know what happens on Tuesday?  New music releases.  So, I logged into the iTunes music store and you wouldn't believe who I came across...




Fefe Dobson's new CD.  Now I know what you're going to say.  You didn't know she was releasing a new CD.  Well, me neither, so imagine my surprise when I saw the CD posted with the new releases.  As you can tell, her CD is called Joy, named after track 13 on the album.

As excited as I am about her new release, I'm not going to recommend that anyone buy this album.  I love her.  I really do, but it's just not worth it.  I will, however, tell you to run you're little ass over to iTunes and buy tracks 2 through 6, NOW.  So what are you waiting for?  I'm serious.

Anyway, now that you've done what I've told you, I can GO IN on this CD.  The first half of this CD is stellar.  I mean, it's new age pop rock.  I'm loving it, however, the second half of the album sounds like she's beating pots and pans in her mother's kitchen.  Fefe, are you serious?  Textbook album filler, if you ask me.  It's already bad enough that no one is even going to buy your album because none of your songs have even cracked into any sort of music chart.  Girl, you would've done better if you released an EP showcasing your hottest songs.  And for those of you who don't know, Fefe used to be hot shit seven years ago, until she fell off the pop charts and ultimately fell to her death.  I even remember listening to her songs and watching her music videos on MTV when I was in high school.  I don't know why she's deciding to come out now, but bitch, it's about time!  I would have to say the highlight of the CD is track 5, Can't Breathe.  And she shares that song with Orianthi.  Fefe, come harder next time.  Don't worry though, I'm still a fan.

Another song I purchased and really enjoy is "The Best One Yet (The Boy)" from the Black Eyed Peas's album The Beginning.

On to other news...  Did anyone watch the 2010 Rockerfeller Christmas Tree Lighting special?  Didn't think so.  But I know you caught the 2010 Victoria Secret Fashion Show.  Spectacular, as always.  The highlight of the show was watching Chanel Iman get her Angel wings.  I think that Chanel Iman and Alessandra Ambrosio are two of the most beautiful women in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment