Sunday, November 21, 2010

what's keith THANKFUL FOR?

I'm thankful that I'm an overall neat, clean, and organized person.  I've always been this way and considering my family's untidy habits, I don't know why.  But I am and I wouldn't have it any other way.  In fact, I honestly can't control my need to have everything in place.  I can't stand to see anything out of order.  I highly believe that everything has its place. 

And I also ask these questions.  Why is it so hard to be organized?  How can one be so untidy?  How can one live in such a manner?  I don't understand it.  Kenny is highly unorganized and messy.  Living with him was a little bit of a challenge because I care about the space that I reside in while he doesn't?  And trust me, if you saw the dump he is currently living in, you would agree.  If something is out of place, it stays on my mind until I fix it.  I sometimes feel as though being very orderly is a curse, but I won't complain.  I secretly wish I could be okay with leaving my dirty clothes on the floor or not making my bed.  But I can't and I don't think I ever will.  I guess that's a good thing, right?  Cleanliness is next to godliness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment