Wednesday, December 22, 2010

what's keith DRIVING?

YAY!  I can officially drive a stick-shift.  I'm so excited even though I don't know why.  It's really not that big of a deal.  It just means that I can drive my mother's hooptie.  She won't let me anywhere near the steering wheal of her Benz.  On to other news, my brother is home for the holidays.  He'll be here until Monday.  It's really good to see him.  I haven't seen him in about a year.  I just learned today that he was arrested for drug possession.   I really didn't drill him on the situation so I really don't know when all of this happened or any of the major details, but it had to have happened earlier this year.  It was less than an ounce, so it's apparently no big deal, but I'm very shocked and appalled.  I can't believe my brother spent a week in jail.   I'm still proud of him though.  He works and goes to school full-time and I can't wait to do the same.   

No comments:

Post a Comment