Monday, December 20, 2010

what's keith RANTING ABOUT?

Today, I took a trip to Target primarily to get Kenny a Christmas gift.  Wayne didn't leave his truck here this week so I put on a cute outfit and caught the bus.  I decided to give Kenny a $25 Target gift card.  How creative and how cheap?  I know but it's the thought that counts, right?  I'm sure Kenny isn't thinking much of me this christmas anyway so hopefully this will put a smile on his face.  Once I got back home I checked the mailbox and I had received the January 2011 issues of Elle and Allure magazine.  Okay, the rant starts here.  Why the fuck is Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of Elle Magazine when she was just on the cover for Elle in December of 2009.  Don't get me wrong, I love Sarah Jessica Parker and I am in no way going in on her.  However, I am throwing shade at Miss Elle magazine.  First, let me start off by saying that I am a loyal subscriber to Elle, Allure, and Seventeen.  The only problem is that they keep recycling the same faces for their covers.  And to be honest there is no excuse for an any magazine to cover the same actress in less than two years time when there are dozens of other actresses worth featuring.  Am I the only one who is tired of seeing the same faces on the magazine stands?  Miss Elle needs to get it together quick, fast, and in a hurry because I almost cancelled my subscription.  Well, not really but you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment