Monday, December 27, 2010

how was keith's CHRISTMAS?

Honestly, this has got to be hands down the worst Christmas of my entire life.  Where do I begin?  My brother is headed back to Atlanta as we speak.  It was good to see him again, although I'm so happy his dirty-ass is gone.  He was really working my nerves. 

This holiday weekend has been nothing but drama.  The whole family got into a heated argument on Christmas Day of all days.  I'll spare you all the details only because I really don't feel like going there right now.  Just know that in the heat of the argument, my mother called me a faggot and a bitch.  Yeah, nothing new.  Also, the Christmas gift I received from my family was whack.  I'm truly grateful, however I wouldn't be keeping it real if I didn't clock the tea.  I received two pair of Ralph Lauren socks and twenty-five dollars in cash.   Now granted, I'm broke and unemployed so I wasn't really able to get my family a Christmas gift, however both my mother and brother have full-time jobs.  They could have gotten me a better gift than that.  And the sad part of it is that it looks like they gave me whatever change they had left in their pocket.  Almost like my gift was a last-minute idea.  Sometimes I really don't feel loved.  In addition,  I called Kenny on Christmas morning.  We spoke for a full five minutes and you all know it's been some time since I've spoken more than a few words to Kenny over the phone.  The thing is that he neglected to thank me for the gift I got him.  Now, I'm sure the reason he didn't mention the gift card was because he hasn't checked his post office box in a while.  I'm still a little pissed off, nonetheless. 

I am so tired of Twenty-Ten.  This year has been a major disappointment. Sometimes I don't know whether to scream or to cry.  I'm praying that this new year is much better.  I'm beginning to give up all hope.  It's been raining cats and dogs for over a year now and I don't see any sunshine in the forecast, if you know what I mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment