Friday, December 3, 2010

what's keith DISCUSSING?

So, let’s discuss gay marriage.  Until I met Kenny, I never gave it much thought.  However, shortly after Kenny and I started dating we discussed marriage and almost went through with it.  So, what happened?  Well, Kenny and I got into an argument or should I say physical altercation, and he said he would never marry me.  He actually still says to this day that he is never getting married, in general. 
Someday, I still plan on getting married.  I’m still waiting for Mr. Right to sweep me off my feet.  I’m still waiting for that one true love that is willing to take my hand in holy matrimony.  I’ve done a lot of growing when it comes to relationships.  I will no longer accept a relationship from someone who is closeted, secretive, or guarded.  When I’m in love, I fall hard and I want someone who is willing to fall with me with no hesitation.  Is that too much to ask?  Honestly, it really is.  But, I’ll keep waiting.  Loneliness is nothing new for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment