Sunday, December 19, 2010

what's keith WATCHING?



Just the message I needed to hear.  Am I too young for love?  I don't think so, but I do think that I'm not ready for love at the present moment.  I need to focus on myself and get myself back on my feet before I even consider a relationship.  For the past two years love has done nothing but distract me.  I tend to get so caught up in my relationships.  As a result, I tend to fall of track from my future goals. 

And as a side note, I don't know why I stress over the possibility of never getting back with Kenny.  I love him and want to be with him yet I know there's much better out there.  Plus, I know he would take me back once I got myself together.  I'm not trying to sound conceited but look at him and look at me.  He knows I'm very much a catch or else he wouldn't have invested his time on me.  Kenny is also a very complicated and fragile person and there's only a handful of guys in the world that would put up with him.  So, why am I worried?  I guess I just don't want to go through the whole ordeal of opening myself up to someone new.  Kenny knows all my innermost thoughts and secrets.  I've never been so open in any of my relationships.  I don't know if I could be so honest and open with anyone else.  It took a lot to do so for Kenny.

Anyways, I need to focus on me right now.  As Nicki Minaj says go to school and don't depend on anybody.  And that's just what I'm working on.  There might be room for love in the near future, but not now.  Love is too big of a distraction and it seems to always let me down. 

Benjamin Franklin, call me!  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment