Tuesday, December 7, 2010

what's keith WATCHING?

I hate to admit it, but I sometimes watch the Home Shopping Network just for the thrill.  It's almost like window shopping, just in the convenience of your own home.  And I never order anything because my funds are on empty.  (I know, it sucks being broke especially during the holiday season.)  I really enjoy watching the beauty segments featuring MAKEUPFOREVER or Lancome and a new favorite of mine would be the Serena Williams Signature Collection.  I find myself glued to the TV whenever Serena is featured.  In fact, I'm watching her sell her new Simply Charming Sleek & Chic Couture Blazer as I type.  It's apparently Today's Special.  Am I the only one who regularly watches HSN?  Am I normal or just gay?  Well I know its not normal for guys to watch HSN, but are my fags with me on this?  Of course you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment