Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what's keith WATCHING?

So, today is Tuesday and we all know what that means.  So, I'll spare you all the boring details and show you all what I have discovered.


Yes, a new music video from Paramore.  Apparently it was released two weeks ago, but I first discovered the music video on iTunes today.  "Playing God" would have to be my favorite song on their latest album, Brand New Eyes, and I just new Paramore would release the song as one of their singles.  I'm such a huge fan of Paramore that I'm not going to criticize the music video.  All I will say is that it looks like it was filmed with a Flip video camera.  And if you've seen some of Paramore's prior music videos, I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised.  However, their music videos always seem to impress me.  Now, to be honest, what didn't seem to impress me was the album which features this song.  The album was released about year and a half ago.  Don't get me wrong, there are a couple good songs on the album but Brand New Eyes is nowhere as good as their second record, Riot!.  Now, to their defense, I can tell that Paramore is trying to steer towards a new direction with their music.  They have matured and from what I can tell, so has their music.  But all I'm saying is can we get a little more of Riot! in your future recordings?  Just a little, is all I'm asking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment