Saturday, December 11, 2010

what's keith REVIEWING?

I really only review products that I either really love or really hate.  This time I'm coming to you with a product that I adore.  It is EyesLipsFace's Studio blush in Gotta Glow.  I own two of this product as if I'm going to run out anytime soon.  I know, I know.  Enough of ELF already, but I can't help it.  I'm in love with the brand.  I use this blush as a highlight to bring out my cheeks.  I apply it using ELF's Studio Fan brush and I place it just along the top of my cheek bones. I know that the product appears white in color, but when applied it gives a sheer, golden sheen.  This blush is highly compared to the popular NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in  Albatross.  Many beauty gurus claim that it is an exact duplicate.  For only $3, you should definitely give it a try.  I will definitely be repurchasing this item.  I give this blush ten stars in my book.






Another blusher I own in the ELF Studio Blush line is called Berry Merry.  It provides a nice natural pink flush to my face.  I apply it using the Studio Complexion brush.  I don't really have any complaints about this product.  Yet, I probably wouldn't repurchase this item.  If you ask me, it just gets the job done.  It's nothing special in my book, but definitely worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment