Monday, December 6, 2010

what's keith WATCHING?



I just finished watching the new episode of 90210 (my favorite show) and I got so worked up that I have to share it with someone.  And you're always here and you have no other choice but to listen.  So here goes...

First, let me start off by saying that I am so over the whole friends hooking up with friends ordeal on the show.  Can the writers come up with some other story line?  We've seen this play out on Season 1 and Season 2.  Must we see it again on Season 3?  I mean Silver and Navid now have feelings for each other and they made out.  I am so mad at Silver right now.  She knows better than that.  She's the last person I would ever think would stab her friend, Adrianna, in the back.  Speaking of Adrianna, it's about time that bitch is going to get put on blast.  That crackwhore was getting a little to uppity and now she is gagging.  We already know how this story is going play out.  She's going to lose her man, her dream and her dream home.  I just hope she doesn't relapse and turn back to drugs.  (By the way, I've had enough of that story plot as well.)

On to other drama...  Aren't we glad that there is a gay main character.  I mean Adrianna had her fun licking pussy in the second season, but that didn't do it for me.  Finally, we see a gay male, Teddy, struggling with his sexuality.  I give kudos to the 90210 writers for that story line.  I love watching how it will all play out, especially since Dixon caught Teddy kissing Ian. 

And OMG, Mr Cannon makes his reappearance.  I hope he doesn't do anything to hurt my girl, Naomi, again.  If he tries anything, I'll reach through my TV screen and cut-a-bitch.  Forreals.  And Annie, why the fuck are you getting back with Liam.  Charlie is a really nice guy.  To be honest, I'm so in lust with Charlie that I would date him in a heartbeat.  But, only in my wildest dreams, right? Right.

New episodes start airing again on January 24, 2011.  I don't think I can wait that long, but I have no other choice.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment