Friday, December 24, 2010

what's keith WATCHING?




Question.  Who the fuck is K. Michelle's stylist?  Let me back up a minute.  I do love the song.  I've literally listened to it over a hundred times.  However, I'm disappointed at the fact that she looks a hot mess in this wack-ass music video.  In the studio scene, her outfit has no idea what it wants to do.  Now, I will say that the individual pieces she's wearing from the high heels to the jeweled vest are on point, but altogether it looks a clusterfuck mess.  And girl, I won't even get on her hair in that scene.  Her hair stylist needs to be put on blast for that two-toned fuckery.  Now, if she would have taken off those busy leggings, put on some dark rinsed jeans to camouflage her wide hips, taken out those hoop earrings, instead replaced them with some studs, and did something half-decent with her hair, then she would have tens all across the board.  Instead, she gets straight nickels.  And another question.  Is she seriously wearing a body suit in the Cadillac scene?  Um, didn't we trash that trend three years ago?  She looks just as busted as Keyshia Cole and Alicia Keyes did when they made their debut.  Come on now, I could have done a better job with the styling as well as directing that cheap-ass video. Can we say EPIC FAIL? Girl, Boom Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment